ITU offers graduate programs and courses related to “SDG14-Life Below Water” and “SDG15-Life on Land”.
Programs Related to SDG14-Life Below Water and SDG15-Life on Land
● Earth System Science Master’s and Doctorate Programs
The Eurasia Institute of Earth Sciences consists of three main departments: Ecology and Evolution, Climate and Marine Sciences and Solid Earth Sciences. The interdisiplinary approach of the institute provides a scientific support for sustainable life on our planet.
● Sustainability Master’s Programs
● Coastal Sciences and Engineering Master’s and Doctorate Programs
● Environmental Science Engineering and Management Master’s and Doctorate Programs
● Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering Master’s and Doctorate Programs
Courses Related to SDG14-Life Below Water and SDG15-Life on Land